FlightMaps Analytics is a map-based analytics service that utilizes two market leading aviation databases: The Innovata Schedules Reference Service database and the Flightglobal Aircraft Seat database.
Just released...significant and powerful enhancements!
Import local data - Now you can import of your route information! Airport pair, carrier frequency and seat capacity data for new routes can be imported and seamlessly integrated with the existing FmA data, showing you how market capacity and frequency share can be affected.
Combine two datasets - Multiple datasets may be combined to produce powerful results to highlight how airline networks fit together, as well as quickly pinpoint global codeshare and interline opportunities.
Compare two datasets - Datasets may be compared across time periods to show changes in routes and capacities year-on-year.
Map Enhancements - The Map Legend is now dynamic and may be used to filter route lines. The Mini Navigator and Zoom Bar tools have been eliminated from screen capture images and the legend can be minimized. Route lines and city dot display functionality has been improved.
Other Product Features:
- Flexible filtering of global data
- Rolling 12 months historical and 12 months forward data
- Compare or combine data from two date periods
- Report by fully dated months or by representative weeks
- Dynamic map enables flexible route map views
- Graphing by Frequency of Operation, Seat Capacity and Available Seat Miles / Kilometers
- Output formats for images and raw data
Try FlightMaps Analytics Now!